asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
2nd Anniversary!

Hey boy,
Happy 2nd Anniversary! & I love you! :3
Can;t wait to see you later! And im really glad you got me mr. bunny! (Hawaii!)
now,this bunny shall protect me from evil dreammmmmmmmms!
& I'm glad that we last it through these 2 years.
The first time i met you, never would i thought that you'd be the guy who would go through thick and thin just to be with me, including now. You'd go through every obstacle just to tell me how much you love me & to reassure me that you wouldn't leave me at all. You'd love me forever. And even if you didn't, you would tell me that. Remember our pact? Ya, that. I really hope the pact wouldn't happen to us.. I just wanna stay like this forever. This much of happiness, this much of love. :')