asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
Not use to not seeing him for 5 days straight..
Good "morning" Earthlings! ^^
It's been so long since i've blogged. It's like.. December now! Gosh, my November post was missed. T_____T eek. Owell. now imma just spam what i remember then!
So.. It's been quite some time my boy went into Army. :'( Missed him so much.
I'm still not use to it!! Feel the pain that i couldn't see him when i really really do. I can't take the bus over to his house and see him whenever i want to, anymore. Now, i have to wait till Friday 5-6plus, fetch him at Kranji Camp. 1 hour plus plus trip.. I better prepare lots of entertainment. :/ Nonetheless, i wouldn't mind. Able to see him after 5 long long long long LONGGGGG days, i guess it's just fucking worth it. :3 Hee hee.
Anyways, on out 20th Monthsary did something stupid for him.
Heh heh! Now you know why i say stupid. x: Rwar.
I guess that's all i could do for him, since he's still in Tekong.
Okay, enough of my boy. x:
So far, i'm working on my
Major Project. BIG SIGH. No joke. :/
So lazy to complete it, yet i wanna finish it fast. Urgh. Hated it. Seriously.
But, nvm. My final presentation's gonna be on 27th December. COME AT ME. I'm just gonna present, answer what's needed. Able to work on that day.
IT'S FUCKING OVER BITCHES!! HOHO. Then, it's full time working to earn money & full time girlf. :$ HEH HEH. Alright, so i guess i shall stop now. Gotta start working on my project. Tsk, hate myself for sidetracking. -.- K bye, Earthlings! ^^ Good nights!
Not to mention, my boy lost the owl shirt i got for him. T______T SIGHHHH.