asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
I'm here with you..
Good evening Earthlings.. Once again. I accidentally deleted my post.. My previous post that i was suppose to publish. Oh gosh. How stupid could i be.. I swear i needa get lots of sleep.. Before i stone and do the wrong things again..
Overall, i just wanna say, i'm kinda stupid (for today).
Because i've waited every day till night just to be able to talk to you, and tonight.. I just had to choose tonight to start a fight with you. & i'm sorry when i said "If you don't hold onto to me, i might just leave you." I'm not trying to threaten you but.. I just don't want you to take me for granted.. I just don't want to not feel loved.. I mean, it's not like you don't show me that you love me but.. Sometimes i just need assurance, i guess. Once in awhile to show me that you'd really care when i talk to any guys, instead of putting so much trust in me.You know.. Sometimes you giving me so much trust.. Just scares me alot. Because it made me feel like you wouldn't bother so much about me. I can do whatever i want. Yes, there's freedom. But, it makes me wonders if i'm really your girlf? Cos you just don't bother. i know you're inside camp and you can't do anything but.. at least let me know when you're worried or what? I know you did just now, you even acted it for me to tell me that you're concerned. But in the end.. You hurt me by saying you acted like you cared.. that just broke my heart. 3> I mean, it's not like i want you to do anything about it, i just wanna say it out. And not asking for you to do anything. I know i'm crazy because all the girls would be dying to have you as their boyfs.
So much freedom. Able to do whatever they want. & still getting the trust from the one they loved. And me. I'm crazy. Having such a wonderful boyf, i'm still asking for more. Asking for this boy to be over-protective. I swear, i must be mad..
Madly in love. :/
I'm sorry boy.. I guess i just trying too hard to make you notice me. To make you jealous and worry about me.. Trying so hard that, i might be actually tearing us apart. I think I'm just gonna take a break from trying so hard. Maybe it would be better for the both of us. That way, maybe we'd be happier.. :') Just remember, i'll always be here with you no matter where you go, where you are. Be it the good or the bad times.