asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
First day of my boy's NS
I love you sooooo so so much, :'(
Good afternoon earthlings! :'(
Feeling really down today, yesterday,m the day before. Aiya, for the past 5 days i've been feeling really down. No joke.. Cos my boy just got in to NS today...
I'm fucking not use to him not being beside me. I swear. I'm just not use to watching him game, and i just sit beside him quietly. Actually all these, i don't mind doing it at all.. :(
I just don't want him to leave me. For that, i would do anything. :(
even though after 2 weeks, i get to see him again, on the 12th of November. But...
I really don't wanna go on my days without him. T______T I swear. That feeling just sucks. I'm about to start crying again. :'( Damnnnn.
During these 2 weeks, i'm gonna miss his annoying face, irritating actions and most of all the whole of him. :'(
RWARRRRRRRRRR.
Hi boy, i hope you see this.
Wait, no no. I 'm gonna make you read this post.
I just wanna say, i really really found out that i really love you so god damn much.
Even though we may quarrel, i may throw my tmeper. We may have alot of difference that you and i both know. But i just wanna say, i'm really glad to have met you. And during all these quarrels we have manage to solve them and moved on and be happy. I'm just really really glad that you're with me (not literally now but..) in my heart. & in my mind. Everywhere. :( I love you boy, <3 Rwar, overdose of you le. :$
Too much of sticky to you, and now. I'm suffering. Super suffering.
Please just let these two weeks past by quickly so i can see you again. <3
Really, really, pretty please. :'(
I've never felt so alone before.
Normally when i cry, i could always call and cab over to your house so i could get your hug. But now.. I can't even do that.
This time, i don't even know if i can pass through the jetty. Then boat all the way to your camp. :(
No one would even allow that uh.. T_______T
Sigh, just please let these 12 days pass by fast.. I really wanna see you again, even though i have parted with you for only a few hours. :(
I really missed you.. :'(