asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
For you i would.
Good afternoon people!
I've just got back from lunch, and i'm at work currently.
boss just got me a new assignment to do with my poartner, have to finish it by today. So after this post, imma go get my ass to workkkkkkeh~
Anyways, i just wanna say. hi boy :3
no matter what, i will always try to make our relationship work out. Even though with my attitude, and your attitude. our differences. and many misunderstanding,
I'll try until i can't. no matter what. because we've been through so much. If one day we were to leave each other, i don't think my heart could take it. :'( Cos we've been through so much. Literally thick and thin. Everything in the world, that no one could ever compare within this
1 year 5 months and 14 days. No one could ever replace all those memories. All those hurtful incidents, those hurtful feelings including bringing me happiness when you once use to. That every little and big things. no one can ever ever ever, replace them or erase them. Which had it's pros and cons. No one would be able to forget or erase them as easy as its in a document. Life's not like that. You can't just CTRL + Z and redo everything. If you've done something wrong, you can't just undo it. no matter how much you really want it to. Life just doesn't work that way. Nothing ever works that way, except if your life is stuck in a document. x:
So ya.. I kinda realize that. Take for example, on the night of 23rd August. It was suppose to be my boy's birthday. It was suppose to be something special. Something happy. But i ruined it. I gave him my fucked up face that made him ask what's wrong. Then i just couldn't help it, and said everything that i'm unhappy about him. Like how bad he is. how not sensitive he is. how much he cared for him friend more than me. he really does. Last time it was me, but i guess now i just doesn't have that much friend to hang out with, to be placing my friends in the first place than him. (so.. ya.) That moment, that minute, that night. I
fucking regretted that i told him that. I swear. I know i hurt him. ( i guess ), i made his night the worst night ever, ( that's for sure ). And i knew i shouldn't have said it.. That night, i bet he hate me like hell. Stabbing me in his mind, like why the fuck you have to say that on my birthday night and all. I regretted. Perfect example. After i said that to him. I saw his facial expression changed.. I knew he's upset. That moment, i was so wishing i had a UNDO BUTTON. like somewhere on my hand. Or it was actually all happening in my head only. But.. Owell. I said it.. Perfect example. Never be like me. Who doesn't go through the brain and start talking. just spill everything out of my mouth when i really wanna say it. And boy, if you're looking at this. I just wanna say i'm really sorry for everything.
I know i'm not perfect. You're not perfect either. I can't expect you to do things the way i want it. It just doesn't happen or go that way. If it did, you wouldn't be a human. I would might as well date an android. And i know that everyone of us, human beings, have feelings. I'm sorry if that night i said something true and hurtful. Really wish it didn't happen.
but overall i just wanna say, i love you boy. no matter what nonsense you give me, i will try to tank everything. I will really try for us. Try until i can't. I really hope you would do the same too. Because in this relationship, there's
US.Not just you alone,not just me alone. There's the two of us. Whatever you do affects me, whatever i do affects you. So, let's just do our best and make everything all better and worthwhile before you enter into NS, alright? I just wanna spend the last few months together happily. ♥
BUG TOOTH FTW!
Therefore, let's make everything work out.
I love you, boy