asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄

Good morning earthlings. :)
Okay, current;y i'm at work. And i swear it's damn boring. It's kinda like my second week, second day here even though it's Wednesday. Cos i took MC yesterday, :/ Tummyache. Had the runs. So, well. Now, me and my partner had almost nothing to do. Because some of the company haven't sent us any thing that we have requested. Grrrrr. So, meanwhile we can only sit and stare at the people working around us.
Well, these past few days wasn't really exactly a great day for me and my boy. Temper being thrown all around. Small things being mistaken. Bla bla bla. A hell lot of things happened. And even our DN guild had quarrels in between. Some of them were really childish. I mean. Seriously? No offense, i know i am too. but at least i know when to be childish, when not to. At least have a limit? nowadays i find people being very.. ARGH. Like they do things without thinking or even like limit yourself? Make a joke, yes. At the right time? :/ Aiya, not really in a position to say things. But, oh well.

Done by, Ger
Anyways, just last week. One of our guild member, Ger came over to Singapore on the 7th July 2012. We
(Zames, Vincent, Alvin, Alvin's gf(LiTing), Ger, Me, My boy, xander and some guy with tattoo. x: ) had dinner together, with almost the whole guild people that were in SG. Then, came trouble. Trouble of her with her grandfather. :/ but, at least it's solved now thanks to our guild's dear boss. :) hahaha.
Present from Lisa, :3
Then, before this meeting on the 5th July, i received a parcel. Or rather a present. It's wrapped and i saw my name on it and i was still what's apping this women. x: I came home without showering and immediately tore open the package and nearly teared. I was so shocked. I mean, i hardly met this girl for long and she sent me a gift for my birthday. (Even though it's late) I didn't bother. It's the thoug that counts. I was really touched. Seriously. <3 Thank you very much Lisa, if you managed to stalk me and my blog. I wanna tell you that,
YOU ARE AWESOME. MUCHNESS! ♡ ♡ Everything, and every word that could describe you as the world's greatest friend! And, also thanks for being there for me when i complained. About .. You know~ And, thanks for being there when i was workig or when no one accompanied. I'm really glad i've met you. And, also! DAMN GLAD YOU DIDNT QUIT DN EARLIER, ♡ I swear i'm damn lucky to meet you.
I LOVE YOU LISA! -fans screaming-
I'm your no. 1 fan! :* :3