asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
FOOOOOOODDDDDDDD. T_T
GOOD EVENING PEOPLE! :)
I'm back at home. Finally stop camping at my boy's house already. I think i camp there too much, until the shampoo is being used up by me. Oops, sorry. x: Anyways, i'm working tomorrow, hope tomorrow's internet will be nice to me. Pretty please. :3
Well, didn't do much at my boy's house. but, there's something i did. we both,
ATE ALOT. fucking hell. Spammed food like free one. /: Gonna grow fat soon man. Tsk.
Anyways, GONNA MEET UP WITH MY POLYMATES ON
WEDNESDAY!Gonna celebrate Eriza's birthday. Gonna go PH. Can't wait man! Not only that, Saturday gonna go Malaysia with my boy and his family. &! THURSDAY! With my sec school friends! EATTTTT! OMFG. IM GONNA BE FAT MAN. /:
Psst! Just installed finish HoN. I think my Gerena looks much cooler than my boy's uh. :3 HEH HEH. SHALL SHOWOFF. :3