asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Same slippers, :3


GOOD MORNING PEOPLE! :D
Just managed to got home with my boy, after Xiang qin's chalet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XQ! <3!
Played mahjong and laughed like mad there uh. Plus, the world is really damn small. Xq's friend actually know my boy's mum. Like, wts? This world really damn small ah. x: but, anyways.
I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT BIRKENSTOCK SLIPPER TOGETHER WITH MY BOY! :D same design and color too! :B HEE HEE. it was an advance valentine present. x: and! When we were wearing it together, we both looked so cute! :3 heh heh. Was damn glad that I finally got the slippers that I've been aiming for damn long. x: Hee Hee.
Anyways, boy. Sorry for all the quarrels we had the past few days. Sorry for being such an ass. Sorry for giving you my attitude. Sorry that I gave you the chance to almost give up on us. :'( I'm sorry. Rwar. & lastly. I bought the present not to siao ni de qi de hor. Is really buy for you de. :B
Okay la, I shall not spam too much nonsense. Going to sleep soon, but waiting for my boy first! :B HEH HEH.
So, GOOD NIGHTS! :D :D
'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.