asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
Hey boy, thanks for the sudden post :)
Good morning people! :D
It's currently like, 2:56AM and i'm so freaking awake. Actually, not really. Just staying awake for the sake of finishing my damn project. Omg, kill me. What's worst was, last week i was suppose to submit my 10% project and i actually forgotten about it. What is this. /: Sighs. but nvm. Shall not complain so much! I'm here to spam about my CNY with my dear boy! :3 Heh heh. I'm really glad he came over to my grnadma's house to spend it with me. Even last year too, when we weren't even together yet. LOL. I was really glad i got to spend my CNY with him uh. Or even any other normal days. I was really happy that even though with his family's plans he still tried to make space and time for me. <3 I love you uh. Anyways, i kinda got my heart hurt after you said that one sentence.. Argh. Lame. I shall not say anything. Good nights. I shall not think too much. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow, full day project. Not getting affected again..
Surprise!!! Hacked post nyahahahhas :/ anw no problem uh baby accompanying u is not a very deal uh my time n space mostly belongs to you alone what hahas :/ and and sorry uh the way I react the other day was just annoyed by the way u acted when u don't even know what was happening but whatever it is it's over uh n glad tt we spent CNY tgt without anything arguments n stuff <3 anw wake up!!! My phone going to be flat soon & I miss ur buttock face can u faster get ur ass to the airport now!! I love u :D
With love
Jeremy <3