asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
Thanks for all the little things,
;) you're my mr. wrong but i love you.
Morning people! It's like 5;39am. LOL. & I'm awake, snuggling beside my boy! :B But anyways,
HAPPY 9TH MONTHSARY BABYYYYY! <3
I love you ttm ah. Really. I really do.
Thanks for all the things that you have done that made me realize I really don't think I can live without you. I know it's kinda lame but. Really! x: and and. Hearing you puked just now really made me worried. Cos, there's nothing I can do. & you're sick because of me also. :'( didn't sleep for the whole night just to buy breakfast for me. And played your game. While you're playing I'm still in your room sleeping like a pig uh. :'( I'm sorry baby. For being such a pig. & I still can get a little pissed off with you. Cos you didn't sleep! Rwar. But, thanks baby. <3 really xie xie ni. For doing everything that you had done.
& I'm like lying beside you uh. Naise snore ah baby. :3 hee hee. Hao na. Really don't wanna wake you up. /: sighs. See you sleep like a pig. So cute! :3 PIGGGGG. I LOVE YOU NA. <3