asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
More sensible,
I love you guys, :')
Hey people!
It's like, 2:20AM & i'm still awake! &i'm having my labtest tomorrow too. gosh, i think i can totally give up on it alrdy.
Totally can't do section B. Sighs, nonetheless, i've kinda actually given up. No motivation at all..
& these past few weeks.
Alot of things had happen. When i said alot, i really meant alot.
There were, screams, hatered, anger, sadness, stickyness, crazy, tears, heartaches, etc. & everything that's bad and good. But, mostly bad.
Being hated and all. Being stepped all over. being said selfish right smack in the face & all.
But, i'm glad. I Managed to talk to my friend about it. I didn't know that, i haven't been myself lately. being like a zombie. Pale & not enuff sleep. /: My friends are worried, but are you?
Self questioning myself. LOL. Overall, i'm really grateful for all my friends for being there for me. Even though, i've always nag and rant about the fights that i'd have with him. I'm really glad i have such friend like you all. All of you were great. & i would learn to be happier myself & be myself once again, instead of the gloomy me, work work work, no time for friends and all.. Come to think of it, i feel like a douche. Neglecting them. & only looking for them wheni'm in need. I'm sorry, :'( I'm gonna change! Change into a better friend. Better girlf. Being more selfless, and less selfish.
I'm gonna prove to you that i will change. I'm gonna show it to you all, i will.
I'm not gonna let words bring me down again.
Friends, i love you all. Thanks for being there whenever i need you all. <3
It's not because i don't trust you. I'm just worried you would leave me one fine day, i'm just not that confident enuff to keep you all to myself.
& nowadays, all i could say is.. Sorry.
But, don't worry, i'm gonna try to be more understanding from today onwards. :)
I'm willing to try.