asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Rainy days,

-Winks winks- Say OK, not ni xi huan jiu hao! Rwar!


Hello people!
Shall blog one post before i sleep! I'm so tired!
Rwar, for the past 2 days stayed over at my boy's house. Kinda like camped there while my sis camped in school. & Left my mum at home alone. I feel so bad. Sorry mum. Was suppose to make my way back home at 12 plus de. End up, i fell deep deep deeeeeeeep asleep. Even when my boy called me wake up until he's tired alrdy. LOL. Can't blame me. Was really tired. x:

& I met up with my Nu ren on Saturday! :D
Had fun talking to her about almost everything. Because we didn't have enuff time to talk about anything & everything! Rwar. & played HON with her! STICK STICK! Octopus spam! HAHAHA. Relaly hope my dad would promise what he did. & freaking fix the comp! So i get to play. LOL. Okok, maintain. Maybe, not game. DO WORK. I try ok? :B Hee hee.

Hmmm, today i had work. Manage to somehow finished my CMSK. Like a half finally. Gosh, i'm really at the brm of giving up my studies & go straight to work alrdy. I really can't take it. Sometimes i really just wanna lie at home & do nothing at all. Those kind of days which 'm still having my holiday! I want it! Gosh, i really wanna be so relax that people thought i died at home without doing anything. /: Rwar. & i met Xiang Qin oday. Talked & laughed like mad. We really uh. All types of nonsense and almost everything also can talk about. LOL. ~Under the coconut tree~ LOL. & -insert smileyface- :) Disturb only sia the both of us. Really missed sec school life with all the slacking under blocks, laughing madly, doing art, playing the piano, defying the teachers, climbing school gates. Oops, exposed myself liaos. x: Hee hee. :B Well, the starting of sec school life kinda suckc. But, it got better & i still didn't like some parts of it. Some of them were just .. Hurtful memories. Some of them were crazy & lame. Still i miss sec school. Because it much more easier than being in poly life! Ever since i got into poly, my life have been like a young adult. Well, technically uh. But, still ! i'm like a machine. No break at all. Even if i do, i always end up rushing last minute works. Sighs. I tried not to do that. But, failed. Guess it's just me. Always having last minute stuff. Rwar. Who doesn't like last minute things?! :@ Grrrrrr. I just wanna get the fuck out of poly ! & earn oney & spent them together with my boy. LOL.

/: rwar. I shall stop complaining & start sleeping. If i don't i'm gonna wake up late & miss the bus! & be late. Hate mondays. No no, hate weekdays. :( I hate those days that makes me sad.
Can't find a reason to call you out of a sudden.
'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.