asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I don't know,


Hey boy.
I really missed you. Alot.
Because we didn't really talked much yesterday. But, when we've got the time to talk to each other, you fell asleep. Sorry that i didn't online in time to talk to you.
I really wanted to talk to you so much. There's so much i want to talk to you, there;s so much i wanna hear you telling me things. There's just so much i wanna listen to how was your day even though it hurts. Just when i was about to tell you my things, you had to change the phone. I understand. you told me to skype. I did. Just that i was late. i'm sorry.

& i'm sorry i made you mad yesterday afternoon. I was having mood swings. I know i shouldn't be so dumb to post it on twitter. I know i shouldn't have post anything up there. I'm sorry. I know you're tired and i shouldn't add on to your troubles. I'm sorry i'm not understanding enuff. Not understanding enuff to know how you're feeling. I shouldn't do that. & I promise i wouldn't anymore.

& Sorry for the other night when you went out to study. I know i shouldn't have tagged along. I shouldn't. Kinda made the whole thing worst. Next time i wouldn't follow you around anymore. I wouldn't wanna do anything to make you angry anymore.

I will try to not be so sticky anymore. I will try to understand. I will be more supportive. I will try not to irritate you anymore. I will try to do everything to please you instead from now on.I'd go through anything just for you. Trust me. Even though it would break my heart. & people said to break your heart for those that are worth it. & i think i'd break anything just for you.

Note to self: Stop being so protective. Stop being so useless. Stop bothering so much about who you'd meet or talk to you. I know im able to do it. :)

I <3 you, boy.

Anyways, i'm done with b logging. Gonna go shower & head out! :)
BYEZ. Hope today won't be as sucky as any other days. /:


And, it feels like you're much better without me.
Maybe it's true..
I'm just a burden. I'm sorry.
'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.