asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY BABY! <3
Hey boy! Thanks for today's outing with me.
I really haven had such a great day out with you. It's been so long since we've ever felt this happy. RIGHT?!! LOL.
Also, even after that huge fight we had, or rather all those fight we had. I still loved you even till now. & thanks for putting up with all my nonsense and crap these few days. I will try to change and tell you more things. Meaning.. Complain ttm liaos le! :B Hee hee. Really thanks for everything you today, & the every other days that was spent together with me. <3 &! Thanks for the lunch! Even though our original plan didn't worked out, ( Swimming ). Still, the rest of the plan like having lunch and watching Johnny English. :B Worked out. :) Laughed like mad in the theaters. & dinner was settled at home. Cos baby cooked pasta & ABC soup! Boy, thank you. S2