asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The outsider,

I'd always miss you straight after you left me,


Hey boy. :)
It's the 5th Month, 1 Week, 1 Day we've been together!
Just wanna say how glad i am to meet you & being together now. Many things might and had happened, but i still love you ttm uh. At first, you're like a stranger to me. An outsider whom i wouldn't thought of being together with. Someone who'd be the last one on earth and i still wouldn't fall for. I still remembered the first time where we both fell asleep on the phone together while talking. There's so much more you had done for me, but i did nothing for you. I'm sorry. :(

But. For all the things that you have done, all the things you tried to do i really appreciate it. I know i don't show it out how much i really wanna thank you, but it's kinda hard for me. It's just somehow not my personality. /: I know, i might not be as sweet as your other girls, or even let you feel like you're the most important person in their lives but know one thing. I really do love you. :$ Hee hee. I know by saying this and not showing doesn't really mean a thing.. BUT. I will try. I'm willing to try. No matter what. " Colon + capital D "

And. Thanks for tolerating with all my nonsense even when we're not together, even when we've just met. Thanks for that every minute. & Every second. You have no idea how much you'd mean to me, or even how much i love you when i say i don't/hate you. Totally no idea at all.
You're the one who i'd really go through so much pain and still be with you. That every pain made me realize how ridiculous i was, how lucky i was to actually be together with an idiot who always eats Maggie.

& I'll always adore that one and only Maggie boyz. :B
'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.