asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Boy, you're being missed.

Hello people! :)
Currently I'm like on the bus blogging. Ok lame. Lols! Anyways, just met hao with my boy. He's sick now. :( that's why I didn't get to meet him today. Miss him so much. Hope he could get well soon uh, I miss him coming over my house and stay. I miss him. :(

Went to buy liang teh for him just now too. I know he doesn't like it, but no choice uh. I want him to get well. Fasterrrrr. Cos it's like finally a Friday, and it's the only day of the week that we could actually meet. & we're not meeting. :( Baby, I miss you.. I miss your hugs even though it was like 15 minutes ago. x:

:B Hee hee. <3, ilyttum!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.