asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world, JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀ ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ➏
exits: ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hee hee,

Hello!
Ok, wait. First of all no worries. I'm not gonna spam sad stuff again. If not next time I come back to this blog, all I can remember are all sad memories. x: anyways. Currently, there's one idiot sleeping next to me. Facing his ass at me also. Wth. /: call him wake up also cannot. Really pig ttm. Tskkkkkkk.

And and. Came to say! YESZ AH! 2 presentation down! Or rather 3. Left with.. ALOT MORE. :( wth. From now on, it's gonna be me against the projects and exams alrdy. Good luck, xy. Think I'm gonna die. D: tskkkk. Can't wait till my holidays are here & enjoy myself ttm! <3.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
'sweet hearbeats' by lithium with image from weheartit.