asl: 20, f, sg
profile: i'm cute & my favorite person in the world,
JeremyChee♡ +
humans: ☀
❶
❷
❸
❹
❺
➏
exits: ➀
➁
➂
➃
➄
<3!
Hey people!
I'm blogging using my phone cos I'm just too lazy to go my comp. Sync my phone. Save picture. Blah blah blah.. Lols! Plus, doing all these, in between I sure sidetrack de eh. x: heh heh.
Anyways. Went to meet my boy today. Had swensen for lunch. Shiokz! :D then while waiting for the food, called my Sis and irritate her. Told her I'm at swensen. Jealous? :B hee hee. Cos she still stuck in school, with some event. Lols!
And and. Later, around evening went to meet with my
wonderful MISS! <3! :D Joleen! Hahah. To watch Harry potter again. Cos she haven really watched it yet. So went to watch with her. :D
& she's really damn nice uh. She got me a gift for my birthday. ;( thank you! <3. And, I still haven got her anything yet. Makes me feel damn bad uh. Tskkkk. Nvm, one day. I shall. & will do one naise naise gift for her. :D heh heh.
& lastly. I love the gift! :D :D :D
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone